adsense

Will Talk About Tourism


I know I don't deserve these glowing words written by UP students who are organizing an event at the SE auditorium on November 29, 2014.

I will talk about how we formulated the tourism component for the management plan for Mt. Hamiguitan which helped it inscribed as the latest UNESCO World Heritage site.

But maybe thru some serious research to find a photo of me (yup, never gave them any), they found this one which made me go on a throw back Thursday mode! This was taken in one of the lagoons in Siargao Island when we were doing a book on kayaking.

Photo was taken by Jetro Rafael who now owns the famed Van Gogh is Bipoloar restaurant.

Yup, Siargao is a great place to go kayaking! You can do it in General Luna and paddle to the small islands, or the town of Pilar to explore the dense mangrove territories, islands and lagoons.

Widgets

No comments:

Post a Comment