adsense

The Future of MICE Entertainment?

Some months ago, I witnessed something new (at least for me) in travel entertainment. On the stage of Marco Polo Cebu's ballroom were entertainers who did not just dance, but created a story... and some amazing fusion of light and dance movements. 

And while watching, I told myself that perhaps this is the future of tourism's MICE sector (that's Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Events.. or Exhibits... whatever..).


Ot perhaps of the entire tourism industry -- where aside from showing and entertaining, you awe your visitors with something new, something unique..... and with a story to tell.


I wonder what will be the face of the tourism industry 5 or 10 years from now?

I just hope that the Philippines won't be left behind and get stuck to the paradigm of the 90's.




Widgets

No comments:

Post a Comment