adsense

Gallery - Birds Part 1

I got hooked into bird photography. Unfortunately I only have a 300mm lens and it obviously cannot reach those high fliers and perchers. Most that I got were grainy ones not worthy of any second look by any sane publisher.

And what to do with my photos? Turn them into works of art! Well, my kind of art. Thanks to Photoshop and its pixel-full of magic. A little exploration, many clicks, control +Z panic command, and I discovered the Filter tab! Yay! Here goes my first line up!


Green Imperial Pigeons (Ducula aenea)
Subic Base

Rufous Hornbill (Buceros hydrocorax)
Malagos, Davao City

A small flock of Hill Myna (Gracula religiosa). These are the ones that actually talk and are usually smuggled out of Palawan for pet trade. Unfortunately, they're becoming fewer and fewer. If you're planning to own some pet birds, better stick to love birds.

Little Egret (Egretta Garzetta)
Bani, Pangasinan


Philippine Ducks (Anas luzonica)
Bani, Pangasinan

White-breasted Wood Swallow (Artamus leucorynchus)
Narra, Palawan

Brahminy Kite (Haliastur indus)
Malagos, Davao City

Another shot of the Brahminy Kite

Black-crowned Night Herons (Nycticorax nycticorax)
Hundred Islands
Alaminos, Pangasinan

Widgets

No comments:

Post a Comment